Do you need a medical certificate to register for the competitions? Which kind of certificate?

Each competitor must be considered suitable for high-commitment cardiovascular competitive activity by a sports doctor. In the registration form, the competitor declares to be in possession of a valid document at the date of the race, that states this condition

We do not collect a copy of the medical certificates (but this does not exonerate you in any way to have it), and we accept any certificate attesting the ability to sustain any high-cardio vascular activity, signed by a sports doctor.

So the classic medical certificate for athletics is fine, but certificates for triathlon, swimming, biking, etc. are also valid.

No FIDAL card is required, much less the Run Card.

We take care of each competitor’s insurance.