This article applies only to races where shuttles are to be used.
SHUTTLE BEFORE THE RACE
- The pre-race transfer is subject to a fee and must be booked and paid for before the race in your own runner area
- The procedure involves: (a) the purchase of a ticket e (b) the subsequent booking of the desired journey.
- The two-step procedure is designed to facilitate race changes or changes in booking times.
- Reservations cannot be accepted by e-mail.
- Failure to book entails the lack of boarding priority, i.e. the competitor without a reservation is admitted only if there is space on the bus.
- Reservations must be made by 31/12
SHUTTLES DURING THE RACE
- There is a shuttle service with shuttles available in case of withdrawal.
- An “on demand” service is provided in case of withdrawal
- The shuttle service for retreats is free and only has the “Bora Village” as its destination
POST RACE SHUTTLES
- The post-race shuttles are free for runners
- It is not necessary to book the post-race service.