In 2022 we will repeat the protocols we applied in 2021 at the refreshment points We want to ensure maximum comfort and safety, but from you, some cooperation will be necessary. Please have with shorter stops to avoid crowds and follow the instructions provided
- Entrance to the refreshment area with mask and sanctification of hands and sticks
- You take the basket of solid food, then the liquids . Each refreshment station will be organized in the same pattern.
- You can also take more than one basket but DO NOT WASTE THE FOOD . If you see that there are no other runners you can ask for a personalized basket.
- Absolutely no stopping, no taking off your mask, no eating. If you see someone doing this, remind them that they need to keep going.
- You leave the bin area and proceed to a consumption space or run off with the bag
- You do NOT leave your bag in the woods!
- Milk chocolate
- Dried apricots or raisins
- Dry biscuits
Total 326 Kcal
- Medium seasoned bread and cheese
- Total 165 Kcal
- Bread, cooked ham or mortadella
- Total 150 Kcal
- Piece of Banana
- 1/2 Orange
- Total 30 Kcal
LIQUIDS AT REFRESHMENTS S1
- Hot Tea: 60 Kcal per glass
- CocaCola: 90 Kcal per glass
- Classic broth: 300 Kcal per cup
- Vegetable broth: 20 Kcal per cup