Lack of respect, rudeness, mockery or attitudes contrary to sporting ethics, lead to exclusion from the race, even before the start of the competition, without any right to a refund of the participation fee.
The staff of the Organization present on the course is authorized to verify compliance with the regulations by the runners and communicate the infringements found to the race jury.
All race officials have the right to stop a competitor and apply penalties or disqualifications in the cases provided for by the regulation.
Time penalties are applied immediately, at the end of the race, or in the following days with an increase in the time reported on the official ranking.
- Voluntary abandonment of waste: disqualification
- Departure from a checkpoint after the time limit: disqualification
- Departure in a starting group that is not really: disqualification
- Cutting of a section of the route exceeding 200m: disqualification
- Failure to pass through a checkpoint: disqualification
- External assistance to competitors where not allowed: disqualification
- Refusal to be checked: disqualification
- Cheating: use of an unauthorized means of transport, sharing or exchange of bib numbers, marking of wrappers with the number of others: disqualification and interdiction for life
- Contestation of the rules: disqualification
- There is a 30-minute penalty in the event of consumption, transport or use of bars, supplements or gels not bearing the user’s bib number.
- Providing incorrect personal or contact details: disqualification
- Absence of compulsory equipment: penalty quantified by the controller or by the competition jury depending on the number of missing elements and the weather and physical conditions of the competitor
- Insults, blasphemies, disrespect, threats to volunteers or employees of the organization or other competitors: disqualification and disqualification for life
Only written complaints are accepted within 30 minutes from the arrival time of the last competitor, with a deposit of € 300.00.
All reports of irregularities sent within 30 minutes of the arrival of the last competitor and related to:
- Clear and unambiguous photographic documentation
- Testimony of three people (to be verified with the race data and the findings in our possession)
- If a report of irregularity is considered founded, we will immediately proceed to apply the sanctions as per regulation with the guarantee of the complete anonymity of the whistleblower.
- For FIDAL competitions, any complaints must be presented in compliance with the FIDAL and R.T.I.
The jury is made up of:
- Race Director
- Safety coordinator
- Head of the medical team
- Route Manager
- All competent persons designated by the President of the Organizing Committee.
The jury is authorized to deliberate at a time compatible with the obligations of the race on all disputes or disqualifications that occurred during the race. The decisions made are without appeal.