Any changes made or requested to the race staff are subject to an administrative fee of € 5.00.
Changes that can be done independently by the runner are not subject to any administrative fee.
Changes of distance and bib transfers to third parties are all subject to the administrative costs as mentioned above.
No change, postponement or refund is allowed, unless expressly agreed, less than 7 working days from the start of the event that includes the race.
Conditions of cancellation, postponement or transfer
The race will be held in all types of weather conditions that allow it to be held in complete safety.
If the conditions are not favorable, alternative routes and escape routes are provided to allow the event to be carried out.
Cancellation due to force majeure and / or unexpected impossibility to provide the service
Race postponement by the organization:
The organization may, in very exceptional cases, decide to postpone the event. This eventuality could occur for reasons of “force majeure”, or weather conditions that cause alert states such as not to allow the race in safety or for reasons related to safety or public order and in cases where such postponement is requested by the authority’s territorial. The postponement will take place in the following form and under the following conditions:
- Immediate communication to competitors, via e-mail, notice in the news section of the site, facebook, race guide and Telegram
- Possibility only for those who request it within 36 hours of sending the communication, to be considered within the case of cancellation by the organization.
- After 36 hours from the publication of the postponement notice, it will no longer be possible to enter into the case of cancellation by the organization.
- The request to be included in the case of cancellation by the organization can be made only once and at the first postponement notice.
- The postponement may take place one after the other, in the 4 weeks following the original date.
Having found it impossible to hold the event after the 4th week from the original date, the postponement to the following year takes place
For cancellations by the organization:
- More than 90 days: full refund of the fee
- From 90 to 60 days from the event 75%: Cancellation for reasons of force majeure and / or supervening impossibility to provide the service, we offer two options:
- A) Refund of 75% of the fee
- B) Transfer of the fee only once also to third parties on the following year’s edition, or not transferable to third parties with a validity of two years.
- From 60 to 15 days 80%: Cancellation due to force majeure and / or the impossibility of providing the service, we offer two options:
- A) 50% refund of the fee + 30% discount on the following year’s edition.
- B) Transferable once also to third parties on the following year’s edition, or not transferable to third parties with a validity of two years.
- from 15 to 0 days 120%: Cancellation for reasons of force majeure and / or supervening impossibility to provide the service:
- 90% non-transferable discount on the following year’s edition and 30% non-transferable discount on the one of the following year.
For cancellations by the competitor:
There is a 90% discount also transferable to third parties on the following year’s edition and 30% discount also transferable to third parties on that of the following year, in the following cases, always subject to the secretarial fee and no later than 15 days from the event:
- Mourning of a relative
- Inability to participate for urgent business reasons certified in writing and on headed paper by the employer
- Incident incapacitating that makes participation impossible. This circumstance must be documented by a specialist doctor’s report.
- The medical specialist’s report does not require any additional attachments.
- Non-specialist medical certificates are not allowed unless they are accompanied by a letter headed and complete with all the contact details of the doctor who draws up the certificate. In this letter, the doctor must certify that the patient is not in a position to participate in the test and that he is aware that further investigations may be required during the insurance claim phase.
- The discount recognized is equal to the percentage indicated with respect to the amount actually paid by the competitor.
- The discount cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Any options must be confirmed through the reserved area on the registration id platform no later than 60 days from the date of cancellation of the event.
- In case of transfer of the registration to the following year, this must be confirmed again after the opening of registrations and in any case no later than 90 days from the date of the race. In case of non-confirmation, the transfer for the current year lapses without the possibility of reimbursement. However, the transfer to the next year remains valid only if foreseen.