How do I transfer my enrollment?

Valid for:

  • Postponements
  • Change distance
  • Transfer to a third person

Please note:

Read articles 7 and 31 of the rules for transfer and postponement conditions.


  • Please request the enrollment transfer, distance change, postponement (if you are eligible) by replying to the confirmation email of registration. You will get a code and your registration will be disabled.
  • Register to the new distance or tell the person receiving the BIB to register to the new distance by selecting “Transfer” as the payment method and entering the code received.
  • Done!


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Ask a question or comment

newsletter S1, spam free


No Spam !!! News Corsa della Bora