The Alpe Adria Trail is one of the seven most beautiful trails in the world, and the Alpe Adria Ultra Trail translates the beauty of this trail into an Ultra Trail race.
Alpe Adria Ultra Trail 60 km is a race designed for those who are looking for an extremely scenic route, with a fairly important difference in altitude and a terrain that does not represent technical difficulties. The ideal race also for those who are looking for the last “long” before the September races.
Alpe Adria Ultra Trail 60 km
4 km very fast
8 km with 1300 D + … challenging but fast, along the Pilgrim’s Path
5 km wild in a single-track traverse with a breathtaking view of the Julian Alps and a descent to Cave del Predil.
30 km along completely wild trails. Not on the highest peaks, but on those with the best views. Jof Fuart on the one hand, Mangart on the other. Under your feet the lakes of Fusine … behind the beautiful Lussari mount, and flow along the paths.
13 km of the slight slope and gentle descent, reflecting on the crystal clear waters of the Fusine lakes, to relax your legs and get to the finish line.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF ALPE ADRIA ULTRA 60 KM
- ITRA certification by choice. Alpe Adria Ultra 60 km is Alpe Adria Ultra Marathon 44 km – 4200 D + for all those enrolled in the 60 km who decide to stop by 5.00 pm at the Zacchi Hut. You will need to communicate upon arrival at the Refuge that you want to conclude the test there. You will enter the ITRA rankings and receive the medal for the 44 km.
- Extra start times by reservation (it will be possible to communicate it after August 1st) 2 hours in advance, from 4.00. For a total of 16 hours of available racing time.
- Added an ENTRANCE TIME BARRIER to Predil, only for those who start early. Those who start at the standard time do not have to wait if they arrive before the entrance time barrier. This is to prevent TOP runners from starting with the slowest.
- The Alpe Adria Ultra Marathon 44 km and 4200 D + is born for all those enrolled in the 60 km who decide to stop at the Zacchi Hut. It will be enough to communicate upon arrival at the Refuge that you want to conclude the race there. You will enter the ITRA rankings and will receive the medal.
- Transport from the Zacchi Hut to Tarvisio by the organization is reserved ONLY for those withdrawn from the 60Km who do not want to enter other rankings. There is a public transport service from the Fusine Lakes.
The route is divided into two sections in which there are two main climbs. The route of the 60 km, partly follows that of the 137 km, and partly runs in the opposite direction.
Nature shows its infinite ranges of color painting the forest and lakes with unique shades and making this site even more magical.
You can study the race roadbook from the Alpe Adria Trail website, viewing the stages below.
Tour T5 AAT: Tarvisio – Zacchi Refuge
The stretch from Rifugio Zacchi to Monte Lussari is not part of the Alpe Adria Trail. We meet the next stage of the Alpe Adria Trail at the top of Monte Lussari
Tourist trail TOP Tour T4 AAT: Valbruna – Tarvisio