Shuttles in the race: for abandons and companions
Shuttle service during the race
For companions or in case of abandon.
You can wait for the shuttle at the refreshment point until the time of the shuttle, or get on the bus in the opposite direction and wait for the complete lap in a warm vehicle.
|Fermata/Stop||Corsa/Ride 1||Corsa/Ride 2||Corsa/Ride 3|
|START TO FINISH - NAVETTE PER IL RITIRO - SHUTTLES FOR THE ABANDONS|
|FINISH TO START - NAVETTE PER IL RITIRO - SHUTTLES FOR THE ABANDONS|
Shuttles BEFORE and AFTER the race
Shuttles before the race
You must register the online for the shuttle from your registration page by 31/12. At the entrance to the bus the reservation will be verified via the QR code on your bib. In case of no booking, it will be possible to get on the bus only once all the athletes with reservations have been seated and only if there is space available. The cars are equipped with a people counter.
|57 km||Stazione Centrale - Start 57 km||6.10|
|57 km||Bora Village -> Start 57 km||6.20|
|21 km||Stazione Centrale -> Start 21 km||10.20|
|21 km||Bora Village -> Start 21 km||10.20|
Shuttles after the race
Booking not necessary
For those who run the 57 the overnight stay in Pesek allows to wake up at the last moment, having collected the bib number in the hotel and finding the Hotel Pesek above the start line. However, we do not recommend this option to those who plan to finish the race in more than 11 hours as the last shuttle leaves at 19.
|Tutte le gare||Bora Village -> Stazione Centrale di Trieste||14.00 - 16.00 - 18.00 -20.00|
|Tutte le gare||Bora Village -> Start 57 km (Pesek)||15.00 - 17.00 - 19.00|
Article 19 – SHOWERS AND WARDROBE
Competitors can leave on the start line a personal bag provided by the organization or with maximum size 60x40x20, which must be marked on the handle with their bib number.
A bag with complete change or any kind of bag can be left in the wardrobe of the Bora Village at the time of the bib collection or the morning of the race.
- S1 Trail + 80 km: 1 bag of max 40 L, one of which is supplied by the organization.
- Bag 1: Draga Point
- Bag drop off: before 21.00 of 02/01
- Bag available for pick up: after 15.30 of 03/01
- S1 Ultra 167 km: 1 bag of max 40 L, one of which is supplied by the organization.
- Bag 1: Golac Point
- Bag drop off: before 20.00 of -
- GPS retrieval on bag dop off: before 20.00 of -, we ask for a deposit of 50 euros.
- Bag available for pick up: after 15.30 of -
- S1 Ipertrail: competitor's personal box, one of which is supplied by the organization.
- Box drop off: before 20.00 of -
- GPS retrieval on bag dop off: before 20.00 of - we ask for a deposit of 50 euros.
- Box available for pick up: after 15.30 of -
- We are not liable in any way to the loss or damage of the bags.
- We will not accept bags with specifications other than those provided by the organization
- Bags not bearing the S1 label will be set aside and delivered separately giving priority to competitors having labeled bags.
- There is a shower service at the arrival of the race.
- We are not liable for objects left in the locker rooms. All items are removed for reasons of hygiene and safety at the end of the event.
HOW TO PLACE TE LABEL:
We have organized departures in waves sorted by level and organized by the bib number. This is done for best comfort and safety of all competitors.
On the day of the race we will call: “from bib number 1 to the bib ...! And so on.
- If you do not enter your ITRA score you will be assigned to the last group
- Entering a false ITRA score can result in disqualification
- Starting with a group ahead of schedule can result in disqualification.
- If not sure when to start, wait.
- On our site you can find all the information about the starting groups.
After the definitive closing date of the registrations, on December 23rd, the list of Waves will be published on this page with the start times and bib numbers
|57 KM||21 KM|
START h 7:25
START h 301 TO 370
START h ORE 11:25
START h 1001 to 1070
START h 7:30
BIBS FROM 371 TO 570
START h 11:30
BIBS FROM 1071 TO 1310
START h 7:35
BIBS FROM 571 TO 770
START h ORE 11:35
BIBS FROM 1311 TO 1550
START h 7:40
BIBS FROM 771 TO 970
BIBS FROM OTHER DISTANCES TRANSFERRED TO 57
START h 11:40
BIBS FROM 1551 TO 1790
BIBS FROM OTHER DISTANCES TRANSFERRED TO 21