S1 Half 21 km
S1 Half, 21 km breathtaking: from the mountains to the sea in a continuous alternation of fast terrain with some technical passages. The essence of running in the mountains, by the sea!
S1 half has a spectacular start over Trieste with very fast stretches and slides where you can seek speed, interspersed with single track paths in a never monotonous path and always at sea. A true paradise for every runner and for trail running.
At the s1 half refreshment points, we offer “real food” from the producers of the Triestine Karst, the gastronomic excellence of the local products that will offer a unique experience and a journey for the palate.
The s1 half track follows the old paths of local fishermen’s, those who were the first CAI 1, before it was enlarged and restored. An ideal race even for those who want to approach trail running without trying their hand at long distances or overly challenging terrain and gradients.
A striking finale, leading to the last kilometers on the rocky beach, in an arrival that is anything but obvious, which will require all the effort both mental and physical.
ExtremeGPS NavigationMountain Bike
Start 21 km - Obelisco
Contovello 5,3 km
Santa Croce 11,7 km
Aurisina 16 km
Finish line, Visogliano, Bora Village
Start Obelisco di Opicina / Finish Bora Village Visogliano
- You can park on the finish line and come to the start line with our shuttle
- You can park at the start and return with our shuttle
- You can stay in Trieste and go to the start with our shuttle and return to the city with our shuttle
- Railway station and airport are well connected to the race. No car needed. Getting to Trieste
- You can decide to collect the race bib in a partner hotel or in the S1 Points or at the Bora Village before the race. If you book the delivery, you save time before the race. Here's how to do it
[wpfilebase tag=file id=2274 /]
- Senators, minors 25 euros fixed price until 30/10, 20 euros by 31/08.
- Partner sports club, registration for events and groups * € 25 until 30/10