S1 Sprint 16 km
S1 Sprint: 16 km of pure adrenaline with 440 meters of ascent, steep climbs, fast descents and breathtaking landscapes
16 km and 440 meters in ascent, in a breathtaking journey between Mount Ermada and the Rilke Path passing through the ancient village of Kohisce, the cave of God Mithras, the resurgences of the Timavo and the trenches of World War I.
A course full of emotions, with a frenetic succession of fast sections, sections of single tracks and unique views. A track that can be faced by those who start racing but also by those who want to give their best on distances under 20 km on a ring of unique beauty.
All the benefits and organization of the Corsa della Bora will wait for you on arrival: wardrobe service, shuttles, pasta party and a beautiful race goodie bag!
S1 Sprint is a non-competitive event with arrival order: no medical certificate is required to participate and all participants will be rewarded with a Finisher medal
ExtremeGPS NavigationMountain BikeTecnical
Start 16 km
Timavo: 7,3 km
Duino Castello, 12 km
Finish line, Bora Village, km 15,7
Bora Village Visogliano / Bora Village Visogliano
- You can park at Bora Village
- You can stay in Trieste and come to the Bora Village with the airport shuttle and return to the city with our shuttle
- Railway station and airport are well connected to the race. No car needed. Getting to Trieste
- You can decide to collect the race bib in a partner hotel or in the S1 Points or at the Bora Village before the race. If you book the delivery, you save time before the race. Here's how to do it
[wpfilebase tag=file id=2285 /]
- From 1 to 200: 20 euros
- From 201 to 400: 25 euros
- From 401 onwards 30 euros
- Senators, minors 20 euros fixed price until 30/10, 15 euros by 31/08.
- Partner sports club, registration for events and groups * € 20 until 30/10