S1 Trail 57 km
Solo 57 km or Relay 25 + 32 km. The 57 km course of Corsa della Bora, in 2021 will have a completely revolutionized route, which in the first stretch will not only cross Val Rosandra, but also climb Mount Cocusso: the highest peak of the Trieste Karst. A very fast start towards the first ascent: steep but technically easy, to rocket yourself headlong into Val Rosandra with the longest continuous descent on the Trieste Karst.
Rocky and steep ground, soft paths, karstic gravel, will accompany the runners in a race that not only summarizes the geological uniqueness of the Karst but will also offer a different terrain and not at all obvious.
Running in Trieste is a unique experience.
The 57 km course of Corsa della Bora, in 2021 will have a completely revolutionized route, which in the first stretch will not only cross Val Rosandra, but also climb Mount Cocusso: the highest peak of the Trieste Karst. A very fast start towards the first ascent: steep but technically easy, to rocket yourself headlong into Val Rosandra with the longest continuous descent on the Trieste Karst. But not only: in 2021 the roles are reversed and Draga becomes the refreshment of the tenth kilometer and Dolina of the 20th. You cross the valley in the opposite direction and discover new paths, giving a climb to the View point of Mocco, along a very panoramic and demanding track. The first 25 km of the 57 km will give a completely new perspective on the race and will be a new challenge to face.
Alternations of steep climbs and sea views. This means Trail Running in Trieste
All this is with climatic conditions and a uniqueness of terrain that can only be found in Trieste.
The last kilometers are on a rocky beach, an arrival that is anything but obvious, which will require all the effort both mental and physical.
RELAY 25 KM #MOUNTAIN + 32 KM #SEA
S1 Trail 57 km relay: 25 + 32 km . An adventure to be accomplished in a team of two people.
The idea of dividing this distance into two sections, for a “two runners team” stems from the fact that the track has very different characteristics and is perfect for the duo challenge.
#1 MOUNTAIN #2 SEA
A very technical and mountainous first section, and a very smooth second one overlooking the sea.
A perfect race to do in teams for those with different skills: the first technical and mountain section, the second fast and smooth.
If you have enjoyed S1 Trail 21 km this is the right time to try the 25 km of Val Rosandra, while remaining on a similar distance, and in S1 spirit, you will experience a completely different race. Just find a companion for the other 32, that could be a fiend more used to road running than to trail!
Only 100 bibs available.
FastGPS NavigationMountain Bike
Start 57 km - Area di Ricerca
Draga, km 10,5
Dolina, km 21 - Cambio staffetta
Obelisco, km 36
Contovello, km 42,2
Aurisina km 53 - Solo prima delle 17
Start Area di Ricerca / Arrivo Bora Village
- Puoi parcheggiare all'arrivo e venire alla partenza con la nostra navetta
- Puoi parcheggiare alla partenza e tornare con la nostra navetta
- Puoi soggiornare a Trieste e recarti alla partenza con la nostra navetta e tornare in città sempre con la nostra navetta
- Stazione ferroviaria ed aeroporto sono ben collegati alla gara. Non serve la macchina. Arrivare a Trieste
- Poi decidere di ricevere il pettorale gara a casa, in hotel convenzionato o negli S1 Points oppure al Bora Village prima della gara. Se prenoti la consegna, risparmi tempo prima della gara. Ecco come fare
[wpfilebase tag=file id=2444 /]
- Senators, minors 53 euros fixed price until 30/10, 48 euros by 31/08.
- Partner sports club, registration for events and groups * € 57 until 30/10
LA CORSA DELLA BORA – 57 KM REALY – S1 TRAIL IS:
From 1 to 20: 96 euro a From 21 to 50: 100 euro From 51 and more 105 euro
- Senators, minors 53 euros fixed price until 30/10, 90 euros by 31/08.
- Partner sports club, registration for events and groups * € 100 until 30/10