All technical information is given in the tender technical sheet listed below. This regulation explains the criteria for its application
Start : Molo Audace, Trieste 08/01, 11.00
Finish : Bora Village, Sistiana
Predprijava s plačilom 5€ do 31. Avgusta 2022
Blokiraj ceno iz leta 2020-2021 in plačaj do 30.10.
Special Start: Netekmovalna prireditev z rezultati prihodov v cilj in nagradami za vse “finisher”-je.
31/08 - € 32
01/11 - € 40
01/12 - € 55
28 km 1070 D+ (iTRA cert. 2023)
|Santa Croce km 22||17.00|
|Santa Croce||km 20|
|Bora Village||07/01 12.00-21.00|
|Bora Village||08/01 6.30 - 08.30|
Si, 1 points
< 08/01 h 10.00
> 08/01 h 13.00
- Cibo e acqua necessari per correre per 8 km
- Pantalone e maglia a manica lunga, o combinazione che in caso di bisogno copra interamente braccia e gambe.
- Coperta termica (foglio isotermico di emergenza)
- Ecotazza, solo per chi volesse usufruire del ristoro
- Lampada frontale
- Guanti, berretto e giacca a vento solo in caso di maltempo, comunicazione che verrà data nella sezione news del sito s1trail.com con bollettino meteo a 12 ore dalla gara.
- Telefono cellulare
|Da / From||A / To||Time|
|Bora Village||Start (Trieste)||08/01 h 09.40|
|Da / From||A / To||Time|
|Bora Village||Trieste Stazione Centrale||13.00-15.00-17.00-19.00|
- The competitions are characterized by running in nature, aimed at promoting the territory they cross and sport in nature, enhancing the gastronomic and naturalistic tourist resources, with a view to respecting for the environment and international cooperation.
- It should be remembered that racing takes place in a potentially hostile environment.
- Competitors must relate to this event with the optics and rules of hiking, mountain running, and the attitude used to face the natural environment autonomously, without underestimating the rules and prescriptions of the organizers, who act in the interest of maximum safety of the competitors and with full knowledge of the facts gained from years of experience in mountaineering.
- The event takes on a cross-border nature over some distances and consists of semi-autonomous Sky Trail races, organized on a non-profit basis by the volunteers of the ASD SentieroUNO in collaboration with local associations, bodies, and people who believe in these values.
- A general classification with arrival times is foreseen and published on the s1trail.com website
- There are cash prizes and prizes in kind.
- Special prizes are awarded to the first finishers and a souvenir of the race certifying the title of “Finisher” to those who have completed the race within the maximum time.
- In addition, gifts are assigned to all members already at the time of delivery of the bibs Timing is carried out in real-time, with the exception of FIDAL races, so by detecting the interval in which the competitor crosses the starting line and reaches the finish line, regardless of the starting time.