- To collect the bib it is not necessary to show up with the mandatory equipment.
- It is not possible to collect the race packet and the number on the starting line
- Competitors in races that require the use of the GPS Tracker are required to leave a deposit of € 100 for the GPS tracker. The deposit will be returned at the end of the race upon presentation of the device. The deposit must be paid in banknotes of 50 euros upon collection of the bib.
- Bibs and race goodie bags that have not been collected cannot be claimed after the race.
- It is allowed to collect the race goodie bag by delegation to be made on plain paper and to be presented printed with a copy of the identity document of the delegator. The collection of the bib by delegation is allowed unless required by law, even at the last moment, which do not allow it (Green Pass control).
WARDROBE and SHOWERS
- Bags with complete change or other bags can only be left in the cloakroom in the finish area when collecting the bib or on the morning of the race. No bags or bags are accepted on the starting line
- We are not responsible in any way for the loss or damage of the bags.
- The bags can be collected only at the times indicated in the table.
- Bags not equipped with an S1 label will be set aside and delivered separately, giving priority to competitors requesting bags with a label.
- Bags with specifications other than those provided by the organization are not accepted
- A shower service is provided for the arrival of the race.
- We are not liable for objects left in the changing rooms or in the cloakroom, as for hygienic and safety reasons, they will be eliminated at the end of the race.
- The shuttles can be purchased together with the registration or separately.
- In addition to the purchase of the ticket, it is necessary to make a reservation and receive a confirmation number or letter.
- The times are published in the schedule of each race.
The organization takes out civil liability insurance for the entire period of the race. Participation to the event takes place under the entire responsibility of the competitors, who renounce any recourse against the organizers in the event of damage and further consequences that occur during, before or after the race. When collecting the race bib, the competitor must sign a disclaimer.